Data-driven insight and facts and how to work with real-time Copenhagen
Course Data-driven insight and facts
Copenhagen: Data-driven insight and facts and how to work in real-time.
- What is real-time?
- How do we work in real-time?
- Why can real-time improve our performance?
- Make a test yourself with ( max 200 response)
- We focus on what questions to ask – how to get the results you want in real-time. How you can align with the answers and what to do.
This course is for beginners, who are starting out to work with Real-time algorithms and the alignment between. This is for Procurement and team leaders.
Including Lunch and Coffee/tea Cake
Signup Contact Info@flexco.dk
In this 2 days course, we focus on real-time feedback from customers, suppliers, or employees.
Build your own survey, to your customers or suppliers, or even make an employee survey during the 2 days course. ( due to time for response)
Day 1: What is real-time information and how to gather and analyze information in real-time
Day 2: Alignment and how to pivot with real-time information directly from the source. + results from your own test.
We will work with information:
How do you create a real-time system?
- The tool is designed with an algorithm to process each class of stimulus and response. Which is in real-time
- Designed to return and ensure that processes.
- Integrate using a real-time executive or operating system.